Straight Arrow Web Services can help you manage your Joomla based web site by providing on-call assistance with maintaining and updating your site. For one low monthly or annual rate (far lower than competing plans from other companies) our friendly staff will help you realize your vision for your site and make your online image as strong and impressive as your business itself. Straight Arrow will manage your Joomla based website, keeping it up to date on Joomla core and other security updates as needed. We will also update other installed components and run backups as needed within the confines of the criteria below.
What is provided under the Monthly Maintenance Plan:
- Updates to software as detailed below
- 24 hour uptime monitoring of your Joomla site
- Malware and virus scanning of your site
- Regular backups each time updates are applied to the site**
- Installation of a software firewall (by request) to further protect your site from hackers
What is kept updated under the Monthly Maintenance Plan:
- Joomla Core updates
- Free (non-commercial) extension updates if available
- Commercial extension updates for products that we maintain active developer licenses for. These include (but not limited to):
- Akeeba Backup Pro
- Admin Tools Pro
- JCH Optimize Pro
- JCE Editor Pro
What is NOT covered by the Monthly Maintenance Plan:
- Updates to commercial components if the customer does not have a current license##
- Site edits and changes requested by the client such as
- add a new article
- add a new module
- add a new component
- edit the layout or look of the site
- Other misc. work not otherwise specifically mentioned on this document.
How much does the Monthly Joomla Maintenance Plan Cost?
Current Straight Arrow Hosting Customers: $120/year per site (multiple site discounts available)
Customers not hosting on Straight Arrow: $240/year per site (multiple site discounts available)
**Note that backups by default are stored in the owner's hosting account.. Arrangements can be made for off-site storage of backups for an additional fee.
##If the customer has a current license for a product we can use that license to keep the software updated. If they do not have a current license the customer has the option of purchasing a subscription for the component or opting out of having that component updated during maintenance. Please note that any adverse effects from not keeping such a component updated (risk of hacking, etc.) is not the responsibility of Straight Arrow Hosting.